Monday, March 26, 2012

Guild Meeting

Almost two weeks ago we had the big reveal for our year long Round Robins.  Last year the gals started passing around their "pizza boxes" with their starting centers and any fabrics they wanted used for their quilt/wallhanging.  Very intimidating for me...hence no participation from moi!  They are all beautiful and I applaud all of the creativity.
I do have to admit that I did not get the owner matched with the quilt on most of these pictures. I apologize to all the gals.  The centers were started by the owner....or the off center parts.  They all finished beautifully.






All of the border dresdens were made by one person on the next quilt.....our "over achiever".....beautiful work, Carol!





5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aren't those quilts lovely! I must admit to a special liking for the one with the off-centre centre - a very clever way of using the design.

Jane said...

They're all lovely, such talented ladies

Abby and Stephanie said...

Wowzer! Lots of talent and time went into these quilts. I have done a Round Robin and while a wee bit intimidating, truly lots of fun.

Unknown said...

they are really beautiful! I have a round robin quilt ready to put together...it is on my list to do in the next month.....

LuAnn said...

Great round robin quilts; think my favorite is the one with the dresdens. Lots of talent there.